Every small business owner will experience business growth—at least they should.
With growth comes new opportunities, and new challenges to overcome, with very real growing pains.
- Hiring qualified staff members
- Client loyalty
- Maintaining your culture and values
- Your ever-evolving role as a business owner
- Leveraging new technologies
The list goes on and on.
In this episode, TPM CEO Christian Jones and long-time TPM client Anthony Mauriello, who grew from one office to six on the East Coast, explore the opportunities and challenges of business growth.
Listen in as Anthony details his transition from hands-on preparer to strategic CEO, offering valuable lessons for tax and accounting pros. Discover how determination, innovative strategies, and a focus on client value can drive business growth while keeping your passion alive.
Connect with Anthony Mauriello: AnthonyMauriello@MyTaxFella.Com
– Understanding and meeting the evolving needs of our clients has proven to be the cornerstone of our success.
– Know your product’s value and deliver the right resources to your clients. Compete on the value you create, not just price. That’s what sets you apart.
– Embracing technology, like AI, will enhance our work, not replace it.
– Add value by listening, preparing, and engaging. Don’t just be their compliance person—be their advisor in their corner.
This episode is brought to you by TaxProMarketer, a leading marketing agency serving CPA & tax firms. It was established in May of 2007 in response to increased demand for real-world, relationship-building (and profit-producing) marketing tools for use in the tax and accounting industry.
Currently, TaxProMarketer serves clients all across the United States and Canada who use their services to build relationships with their prospects & existing clients, as well as to grow the value of their business (for immediate cashflow and future sale-ability) by utilizing the following tools: a relational email marketing program, social media feed program, local listings management & optimization, and creating full “online marketing machines” for clients (which include SEO-optimized, conversion-centric custom websites).
TaxProMarketer is a Keap Certified Partner and a Digital Marketer Certified Agency.