After what some are calling the Worst Tax Season In a Generation — but during which many other practitioners THRIVED— what is coming for the 2023 tax season?
Based on our conversations with tax professionals, other accountants, industry leaders, and more … we have some ideas.
Join Pronto Tax School founder, Andy Frye, and TaxProMarketer CEO, Nate Hagerty, as they rub their 2023 Tax Season Crystal Ball and share with you the picture that is taking shape.
You’ll hear about…
* How tax business owners can get ahead of their competitors NOW to offload their terrible clients and prepare themselves to onboard BETTER clients than they’ve previously dealt with
* What we’re hearing about IRS staffing levels, potential (radical) tax code changes, and industry-wide speculation about what’s coming down the pike
* The BEST ways to prepare over the following months for what is to come in the tax season.
Knowledge Share Extravaganza Tax Pro Conference
Pronto Tax School: https://prontotaxschool.com/
Pronto Tax on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/prontotaxschool
Andy Frye resources: https://prontotaxschool.com/author/andyf/
Connect with Nate Hagerty
• Chaos is on the horizon for the early 2023 tax season with the shifts in Congress. You’ve got to plan for it in your operations and marketing before year-end.
• The email inbox continues to be the most powerful relationship-building medium in terms of marketing, and you’re going to want to consider that to thrive in 2023.
• The new 1099-K rules being implemented Jan 2023 are going to be a swirl of profitable chaos for tax professionals. Get some answers ready.
This episode is brought to you by TaxProMarketer, a leading marketing agency serving CPA & tax firms. It was established in May of 2007 in response to increased demand for real-world, relationship-building (and profit-producing) marketing tools for use in the tax and accounting industry.
Currently, TaxProMarketer serves clients all across the United States and Canada who use their services to build relationships with their prospects & existing clients, as well as to grow the value of their business (for immediate cashflow and future sale-ability) by utilizing the following tools: a relational email marketing program, social media feed program, local listings management & optimization, and creating full “online marketing machines” for clients (which include SEO-optimized, conversion-centric custom websites).
TaxProMarketer is a Keap Certified Partner and a Digital Marketer Certified Agency.